Friday, May 13

{Yours Truly}

Happy Friday my blushing brides-to-be!  I know its been awhile, but I promise I'm back and practically bursting at the seams, with ideas and insights to share with ya'll!

In this tech-saavy world of ours, is - s n a i l  m a i l - no longer the way to go when it comes to wedding invitations?  Are you better off saving time and money and sending out e-vites?  Heck no.  I don't know about ya'll, but to me, weddings are meant to be personal celebrations, and therefore deserve a little more time, effort, and attention than a simple email!  Your wedding invitations are your guests first peek at what type of celebration you'll be holding, and do you really want your first impression to be a cheap-o invite?  Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all about saving some moo-lah and beautiful weddings on a budget, but you can still get inexpensive invites that are super classy and chic.  But, whatever you do, stick it in an envelope, throw a stamp on it, and march your cute little bride-to-be self over to the post office!

Ideas for wedding invites are endless - you can be as creative, or as classic, as you wish to be.  It's all about finding something that [fits your style] and the style you hope to achieve on your wedding day!

If you're having a destination wedding, consider making postcard-esque invitations.
...and you wanna know what makes this one even more spectacular?  You can have it for FREE!  Don't believe me?  Go here to download this adorable invite!

Maybe you have a really unique story of how you and your soon-to-be hubby met and want to share it with all your guests.  Well, what better place than on your invites?

and what a great way to share your personality and show off your love for one another before the big day!

Do you, or someone you know, have some serious art skills?  Try making these hand-sketched invites - how cutesy!  and inexpensive!


Or, my personal favorite, monogrammed invitations!  Ooohhh, monograms just make me melt!


Personally, I'm a big fan of the more traditional wedding invitations - if they're done right!  And, after weeks of searching the wonderful online wedding world, I've found one company whose invites just have me weak in the knees!  There really is just something special about SixPencePress that makes it stand out from most invites I've seen!  They describe themselves as unique, whimsical, and elegant - and I completely agree!  But don't take my word for it, look and see for yourself!





That's all I have for you today!  But, I promise, I'll be back soon with plenty more!

Until then, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment