Wednesday, July 6

Happy 4th of July!

Hello again lovely ladies!  In honor of the fourth (I know, I know, I'm two days late!), I thought y'all might want to take a look at some perfectly perfect 4th of July weddings!  If you're working with a tight budget, this might be the perfect idea for you!  Weddings are all about family, friends, and the celebration of love - so what better time to bring all three things together than on the 4th of July?  How 'bout a casual, backyard barbeque complete with a fireworks display to dance the night away under?  You're wedding will be sure to be a hit with family and friends!  Check out some of these spectacular pictures for 4th of July inspiration! 

















Like what you see?  Check out style me pretty for more!

That's all for tonight ladies!  Thanks for reading! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment